Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Maybe we have taken a turn for the better

In the past couple weeks Jon and I have talked. We seem to enjoy each others company or not hate it. Can't tell how I feel exactly. With Bella starting school soon it only makes me happier to be on good terms with him. Next week she has a kindergarten evaluation whatever that means. I would rather be homeschooling her. I hate that we are putting her in school. It's only going to make things worse with our custody arrangement and we are allowing the government to tell her what to think and learn. She is smart and she shouldn't already at 5 feel the pressure of measuring up to some idea of smart by a stupid test. With all that said im happy for her and hope she has lots of success. I will continue to pray that Jon and I get along. That we work together and that he keeps me in the loop as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment