Friday, January 29, 2010

Mediation 1/29/2010

After the consult with the Lawyer I left feeling confident that i had a case if we took it to court. Praying about it in the weeks following my husband and I still didn't feel like we got the go ahead from God. I went ahead and scheduled a Mediation appointment. Bella still Only stays longer if Jonathan allows it. It kills me as a mother to not have her here every day. I am not active in her life and i want to be. Very very much i want to be in her life. I can't take back the agreement i signed over a year ago. I have tried. I made those mistakes and i have spent the past year living in those mistakes. I am a capable mother who can stay home make breakfast lunch and dinner. Be there to potty train her properly. Allow her to go to preschool, make friends and live a normal three year old life. I can't say that her father can give her all that without having his mother do it all for him. Its not natural for Our daughter to be raised by a Grandmother, when the Mother is fully capable and willing.

Mediation is today and I want us to come together as Parents. We both love Isabella and want the best for her. Shouldn't that be to spend equal time or more time with the parent that has the time to spend on her without work, school, life in the way? I can't make Jonathan change the parenting plan, I cant even get Jonathan to listen to me or look me in the eye. I can ONLY Hope and Pray for a miracle today. It would be a blessing to whoever may read this to Pray for our family which includes A lot of lives.


Isabella
Laurel
Jonathan
Both sets of Grandparents
Uncle with Cousin
Aunts with cousins ( both sides)
Evan ( Step Father)
Step Aunts and uncles
Step Grandmothers
last but not least Isabella's soon to be born Sister Eva Green.

All of us are affected by Isabella, We all Love and support her. So God has to be in control of all our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment